This 1999 AP® Environmental Science Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
Pollution is a real concern in most areas of Earth. A four-question AP® assessment has learners analyze data related to water pollution and air pollution as well as consider the pros and cons of recycling. Each question has several sub-questions to ensure a deep analysis.
- Model how to approach each question for pupils, then follow with a different released exam
- Use the assessment questions as a reference to write unique items
- Requires learners to read and analyze different types of graphical representations
- Provides an answer key with sample solutions
- Incorporates real data in items