This 2005 AP® Macroeconomics Free-Response Questions Form B ap test prep also includes:
Suppose a country increases its budget deficit. How would such an increase affect businesses and the exchange rate? Learners consider what happens and ponder other questions from College Board that look at employment, supply and demand, and labor productivity.
- Create case studies to make the problems come alive for learners
- Offer some or all of the assessment to review for the AP® exam
- Questions are from form B of the 2005 AP® Macroeconomics exam
- Sample responses and rubrics make feedback simple
- Materials are easy to adapt to activities for additional practice