This 2005 AP® Microeconomics Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
Consumer income drives consumer demand. A set of problems explores what happens to a dairy business when consumers all of a sudden don't have as much money to spend on milk. Other prompts from College Board examine supply and demand curves and a t-shirt company seeking to maximize profits.
- Create a group activity to allow scholars to solve the prompts in teams
- Offer all or part of resource to practice for the AP® exam
- Includes the free-response questions from the 2005 AP® exam in microeconomics
- Scoring guidelines simplify feedback
- Resource allows for authentic practice for a high-stakes exam