This 2009 AP® Microeconomics Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
Two stores are trying to decide where to put their new location to maximize profit? Young economists evaluate the question using authentic materials from College Board. Other queries involve evaluating the effects of government subsidies on a fictional cable company and calculating variables in a supply and demand curve.
- Put class into teams to make recommendations for the case studies
- Use one or all the questions to review for the AP exam
- Resource includes the free-response items from the 2009 AP® Microeconomics exam
- Answer keys and sample responses make it easy to give students feedback
- Case studies are relatable to real-world scenarios