This 2009 AP® Microeconomics Free-Response Questions Form B ap test prep also includes:
Two transportation companies must decide the best way to compete. How will that decision affect their prices? Using College Board materials, future test takers examine the problem and think critically to solve it. Other prompts examine the role of monopolies and price elasticity.
- Use prompts to create a review activity for the AP® exam
- Offer questions as a group work activity to reinforce classroom instruction
- The form B free response questions from the 2009 AP® exam for microeconomics
- Scoring materials make student feedback easy and offer more authentic practice
- Real-world scenarios make the questions more engaging