This 2009 AP® Statistics Free-Response Questions Form B ap test prep also includes:
Is your class taking the AP® Statistics exam in the near future? You may want to take a look here. Using the 2009 AP® Statistics free-response questions Form B helps learners become familiar with the testing conditions, such as time limits. The questions include a variety of real-world situations and assess box plots, probability, statistical tests, conditions for inference, randomized experiments, and confidence intervals.
- Apply the resource as a practice test
- An AP®-approved calculator is necessary
- There is an original test administration form (this is Form B of the test administration)
- Includes actual scoring guidelines used for the AP® exam
- Easy to print as a test booklet if instructors wish to do so