This 2010 AP® Statistics Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
Familiarity with the AP® exam is highly beneficial for test-takers. Scholars use the 2010 AP® Statistics free-response questions familiarize themselves with the test content and format. Studies and experiments, linear regression, sampling distributions, probability, confidence intervals, hypothesis testing, and frequency plots are some of the topics the questions cover.
- Encourage the class to follow the time restrictions to simulate test conditions
- Note that there is a Form B available for this test administration
- Use copies of the formula sheet throughout the year so learners become acquainted with what's available
- Variety of contexts makes the problems interesting
- Provides answers and sample responses