This 2011 AP® Microeconomics Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
The price of avocados is holding steady. What happens when the competition for labor to grow them intensifies? Learners consider this and other questions about supply and demand and the effects of monopolies using authentic College Board materials.
- Create scenarios to allow scholars to practice similar prompts
- Administer all or part of the resource give students more exam practice
- Resource includes the free-response questions from the 2011 AP® examination
- Resource includes rubrics that make feedback easy
- Items are easy to adapt to a variety of lessons