This 2013 AP® Microeconomics Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
People often set off fireworks to celebrate. What is the cost of the annoyance of their neighbors? Economics help answer that question! Learners consider this problem, along with prompts on price and competition, using College Board materials in preparation for upcoming exams.
- Divide your class into teams to work to solve the problem sets
- Offer all or part of the resource as practice for the AP® exam
- Includes the free-response questions from the 2013 AP® microeconomics exam
- Resource allows for authentic test practice of a high-stakes exam with scoring guidelines for easier grading
- Real-world scenarios engage learner interest