This 2015 AP® Physics 2: Algebra-Based Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
As one of the few AP tests that count for second year college course credit, the AP Physics 2 exam requires a higher level of knowledge than most. Help young scientists study for their upcoming AP Physics 2 exams with previous free-response questions, including the topics of refraction, circuits, and electric fields. Use the scoring guidelines and teacher tips to offer support and guidance.
- Assign one question per week, one sub-question per day, to keep writing and analysis skills strong throughout the year
- Compare pupils answers to the sample responses and discuss the strengths and weaknesses
- Expects students are comfortable with all AP Physics 2 content
- Offers advice for time management
- Requires scientific writing, critical thinking, and mathematical communication