This 3-D Pythagoras assessment also includes:
Apply the Pythagorean Theorem in three-dimensional shapes. Young mathematicians watch a video that takes them through several examples of using the Pythagorean Theorem to solve problems involving lengths in three-dimensional figures. A set of questions after the video tests the skill.
- Use the worksheet as a formative assessment tool
- Learners need to understand significant figures
- Note that the resource uses the term cuboid to identify a rectangular prism
- Color coding in the video promotes understanding
- All problems are in pure mathematics with no applied problems