What do people really know about the moon? Learn about three unsolved moon mysteries: the moon's past magnetic field, lunar sunrises, and what's really inside the moon's craters. An engaging video from the SciShow Space series connects the history of the moon with the history of Earth and shows how similar the moon and Earth really are.
- Supplement teaching about the characteristics of the moon
- Compare the history of the moon with the history of Earth
- Expects learners have some background knowledge of Earth and space science
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Narrator is humorous and interesting
- Gives good, varying hypotheses for unsolved mysteries
- Last minute of video is advertisement to YouTube channel