There are many movies about asteroids destroying Earth and what we, as humanity, do to destroy the asteroid. This video presents the actual plans theorized by NASA. It mentions the pros and cons of each method as well as the reason we can't test them.
- Find out who tracks asteroids and when they predict one might be a danger to Earth
- With extra class time, allow scholars to destroy asteroids on their own with the classic Asteroids video game, which you can find online
- Comments are open to the public and include many different theories about the scientific basis of the video
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Includes closed captioning in English, French, German, and Spanish
- Provides links to references for those who would like to learn more