This A Bigger Pond worksheet also includes:
Third graders read a short story and then respond to 10 questions based on what they read. Learners practice multiple skill reading strategies including making inferences, identifying the main characters and theme, and drawing conclusions, by supporting each answer with evidence from the text.
- Use as homework, guided practice, or independent practice
- Have individuals use highlighters to show where they find the evidence in the text
- Passage is a 740 Lexile level
- Contains 10 short answer questions
- Common Core designed
- Answer key and vocabulary practice is included