This A Farewell to Arms: Shaping Fact for Fiction video also includes:
Clips from the documentary Hemingway by Ken Burns and Lynn Novick reveal how Ernest Hemingway incorporated his own war experiences in A Farewell to Arms. Young writers then take an experience from their own lives and craft it as a work of fiction.
1 Collection 3 Views 0 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Instructors should read carefully the Teacher Guide linked in the Included Materials of this review to determine if the collection is appropriate for their classrooms
- Use the video before or after reading the novel
- The resource is from the PBS "Ken Burns in the Classroom"
- Preparation requires copies
- Teacher support materials include pre and post-viewing materials
- Provides support materials