This A Lesson on the Supply and Demand of Toy Fads lesson plan also includes:
Let's all Hula Hoop! Scholars research the supply and demand side of toy fads in the United States. They analyze video clips and news articles to complete graphs on how the supply curve slope works in concert with the demand for products being sold.
- Extend the lesson by looking into current toy fads
- Before beginning the lesson, have class members attempt the hula hoop and time how long each student can go
- Clip requires YouTube to view; be sure all individuals have Internet access if assigning as homework
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Links to video clips and materials are well organized for classroom use
- Answer keys provided in resource for teacher use