This Activism Online lesson plan also includes:
People can make a difference in the world without leaving their homes. Using an eye-opening resource, scholars complete a handout as they consider the strengths and weaknesses of the Internet as a tool for social activism. Finally, pupils develop action plans based on local issues important to them.
- Show a brief video to introduce the topic of youth activism
- Have learners create posters to accompany their action plans
- Print required handouts in advance
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Includes external links to additional resources
- Provides measurable lesson objectives