This Adverbs of Frequency worksheet also includes:
- Answer Key
- Join to access all included materials
How often do Peter and Sally go out dancing at night? How often do my cousin and I get in trouble at school? Help kids with adverbs of frequency with a straightforward grammar worksheet. They use the adverb in parentheses to rewrite the sentences to indicate how often people do particular things.
- A good quiz or homework assignment
- Include as part of a grammar packet for kids to work on between activities
- Alignment of the questions are a little confusing (sentences are very close to the answer lines of the previous sentence)
- Provides an answer key for simple grading