This Analyzing Author’s Point of View: Chapter 5 of World without Fish lesson plan also includes:
That's an interesting perspective. Scholars read chapter five of World without Fish and use an Author’s Point of View graphic organizer to determine the author's perspective. In triads, they highlight words that support the author's point of view and then gather as a class to share their ideas.
- Discuss positive/negative implications of words such as once again, even now, and it was clear
- Installment 10 of 11 in Grade 6 ELA Module 3B, Unit 1
- Requires completing lessons in order
- Requites highlighters for each student
- Includes completed graphic organizer for teacher reference
- Incorporates small and whole group discussion