This Analyzing Decisions and Strategies Using Probability 1 lesson plan also includes:
Learn how to increase the probability of success. The 19th installment of a 21-part module teaches future mathematicians how to use probability to analyze decisions. They determine strategies to maximize the chances of a desired outcome.
2 Collections 5 Views 6 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Have pupils work in pairs for the duration of the lesson
- Learners need to be able to calculate probabilities using the General Multiplication Rule and the Addition Rule
- Individuals should have facility with determining conditional probabilities
- Provides blank tables to fill in data
- Use of real-world situations makes lesson and activities worthwhile