This Analyzing Decisions and Strategies Using Probability 2 lesson plan also includes:
Explore how to compare and analyze different strategies. In the 20th installment of a 21-part module, scholars continue their analysis of decisions and strategies from the previous lesson. They then extend this concept to hypothesis testing and normal distributions.
- Assign the problem set as homework
- Learners need to have experience with normal distributions and z-scores
- Pupils should also understand the concepts of statistical significance and hypothesis testing
- Includes reproducible worksheets
- Provides suggestions for differentiation