This Analyzing Douglass’s Purpose: Excerpt 4 lesson plan also includes:
Anchors away! Scholars take a look at the Group Work anchor chart to prepare for the excerpt four, The Fight with Covey, analysis. The Excerpt 4 Analysis note catcher guides the group as they carry out their analyses. The class then participates in a mini lesson and worksheet on writing complete sentences.
- Demonstrate the importance of complete sentences by asking pupils to read and answer questions about a passage written in all fragments
- Lesson eight of 16 in Grade 7 ELA Module 3, Unit 2
- Teachers should implement the lessons in order
- Includes an answer key for the worksheet
- Offers a completed note catcher for teacher reference