This Analyzing Text Structure: “Generation Z Stereotyped” lesson plan also includes:
Breaking the stereotype. Readers use the Generation Z Stereotyped Structure anchor chart and find the central idea of the text. They then read Generation Z with partners and discuss the text using guiding questions. Finally, they answer text-dependent and review for the end-of-unit assessment.
- Carry out a class discussion about various stereotypes (age, gender, race, living location, etc.)
- Part eight of 10 in Grade 7 ELA Module 2b, Unit 1
- Complete lessons in order
- Uses a document camera
- Suggests ideas for meeting the needs of struggling learners
- Includes teacher answer for questions