For every human in the world, there are one million ants! The instructor shows the phylogenetic tree of animals and where they stand compared to other organisms. The video then focuses on vertebrates and invertebrates, exploring what makes each unique.
- Good video to include in lecture on Kingdom Animalia
- Video is best fit for upper level biology learners
- Assumes scholars understand phylogeny, invertebrates, vertebrates, and blastula
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Video uses high-quality graphics and images to hold viewers' attention
- Resource is short but densely packed with information