This Antisemitism unit also includes:
Propaganda and anti-semitism were linked to evil ends during the Holocaust. Using video testimony of Holocaust survivors, examples of Nazi propaganda, and discussion questions, learners explore the roots of anti-semitism in Europe and how it evolved under the Nazi regime.
- Use primary sources, including German propaganda, to explore the connections between the Holocaust and hate speech
- Second in the 11-part Teaching the Holocaust series
- Unit of study includes two lesson plans
- Resource includes a variety of documents and interviews to stimulate scholars' interest
- Lessons are ready to implement and easy to adapt to a variety of classes and disciplines