This Aphasia: The Disorder That Makes You Lose Your Words video also includes:
Do you ever have a moment where you can't get the words in your head to come out precisely? Or do you mix up words that sound similar? For some of us, these are simple errors in communicating, but for others, this is called aphasia. View an interesting video on the phenomenon of this language disorder.
- Flip the classroom and have pupils view the video at home saving class time for discussion and research
- Best suited for middle or high school aged learners
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Discusses the multiple ways people are affected by aphasia
- Comes with links to discussion questions and links to further research