This Art: Interactive Art lesson plan also includes:
What would the Mona Lisa say if she could talk? Scholars create a digital story within the Scratch block-based coding program. They make famous paintings talk and move when viewers click on them to complete the third of eight parts in the Google CS Art unit.
- Invite an art historian to give a presentation about famous paintings
- Collaborate with the art and/or history departments to make a cross-curricular lesson
- Learners should have knowledge of the Scratch coding program from previous installments
- Provides example projects to peruse
- Includes discussion prompts to use as part of a lesson closure activity