Encourage your class members to take the time to reflect on significant events and people from the school year. While originally designed for an AVID class, the writing prompts in this worksheet will inspire self-reflection for high schoolers of any grade level or subject area.
- Ask pupils to elaborate with as many specific events and details as possible when answering the writing prompts, which will help them to better visualize their school year in the future
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Includes 10 thought-provoking, insightful questions
- Questions are general enough to allow for extensive individual expression
- The spaces provided will not be enough for an adequate response to each question. Ask students to compose their answers on a separate sheet of paper or digitallly