This Big Fish, Little Fish lesson plan also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Tag, you're eaten! A lesson on predator-prey relationships uses the game freeze tag as a model. Learners become either a predator or prey and play a game of tag as the prey tries to reach areas that house food and shelter. During the activity, the class collects data and makes conclusions about populations and resource availability.
- Use as an activity to model predator-prey relationships
- Vary the number of predators each round and collect data to analyze
- Collect and prepare materials before the activity
- Adaptable to different grade levels and abilities
- Uses a kinesthetic approach to learning