This Biodiesel: The Afterlife of Oil video also includes:
Use this slick video to introduce your environmental scientists to the wonders of biodiesel. They will learn about problems caused by our waste oil, how it can be recycled, and other benefits of using biofuels. Use the video, assessment questions, and additional resources as is, or sign up with the publisher to customize it for your learners. Use it as an anticipatory set for a recycling research project.
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Groovy background music and animation make the video appealing for middle schoolers
- Can be adapted to Common Core and Next Generation Science Standards
- Customizable features available with free membership
- An A+ lesson for increasing environmental awareness