High schoolers learn what blood pressure measures, how it becomes too high, and the effects on the body. The narrator also explains how the body can deal with high blood pressure on its own, at least for a short amount of time.
14 Views 9 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable NGSS: Adaptable
- Show learners how to take and read blood pressure using a cuff
- Video is appropriate for middle schoolers as well
- Turn on closed captioning so all viewers can follow the narrator
- Video 28 in a series of 47 about blood vessels and hypertension
- High-quality images and diagrams aid in understanding concepts
- Wittiness of the narrator helps engage learners