It's time to play Jeopardy! Learners review body systems as they play a fun game, choosing one of 30 questions ranging from 100 to 500 points, including a hidden Daily Double.
- A 100 point question: How many bones are found in an adult human?
- A 500 point question: What is the job of the liver?
3 Collections 373 Views 330 Downloads
- If you haven't covered this yet, use the game as an anticipatory set to see how much the class already knows
- Depending on what your class has learned, you may need to adjust some of these questions and how many points they are worth
- Questions cover many aspects of human body systems
- Students may feel the 500-point questions aren't much harder (or even easier) than the 100-point questions, depending on what and how they have learned the content
- Categories are just letters from the word "SYSTEM"