Whiskers are more than just a cat facial feature! Learn how the whiskers of a box-and-whisker help make conclusions about a data set. An instructor first explains how to create a box-and-whisker and then how to read it. Several examples provide a box-and-whisker and ask individuals to analyze the data as additional practice.
- Have pupils collect data to analyze with a box-and-whisker plot
- Ask individuals to record new vocabulary and examples in a graphic organizer
- Expects proficiency in finding median
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Provides notes both verbally and in a written format
- Emphasizes all key vocabulary