This Calculus AB/BC - Connecting Differentiability and Continuity ap test prep also includes:
Despite what you thought, you can differentiate between continuity and differentiability. Using a short lesson, pupils learn how differentiability and continuity relate to each other. It provides three descriptions of when a function is not differentiable. Learners practice finding where functions are not continuous and also where they are but not differentiable.
- Ask students to create functions that follow specific criteria, such as being continuous but not differentiable at x =4
- Requires knowledge of what makes a function continuous
- Fourth installment in an 11-part lesson
- Includes a packet for students to take notes along with examples
- Provides wait time when asking a question
- Contains test prep questions