This Calculus AB/BC - Determining Concavity of Functions over Their Domains ap test prep also includes:
Time to take a second look at derivatives finding concavity. While watching the video, learners find out the definition of concavity. Individuals see how to determine whether an interval is concave up or concave down using graphs and the second derivative. They then continue to learn about finding points of inflection for a graph using the second derivative and complete the provided problems to practice the new skill.
- Use concave lenses to demonstrate concavity
- Requires knowledge of taking derivatives
- Installment six in the 14-part series Analytical Applications
- Includes answer keys
- Contains additional practice problems to help work toward mastery
- Provides descriptions of two common mistakes made when finding points of inflection