This Calculus AB/BC - Modeling Situations with Differential Equations ap test prep also includes:
Differentiate between models. Pupils watch as the video works through three examples of creating a differential equation to model a situation. Scholars use their knowledge of proportional relationships to set up the equations and to solve for the constant of proportionality. They then practice their skills in the worksheet.
- Review by brainstorming what the first and second derivatives may represent in a real-world situation
- Requires knowledge of direct and inverse proportions
- First lesson in a unit of 10 sections
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Contains two additional worksheets to use to work toward mastery
- Includes answer keys