This Call of the Wild: Grades 5-8 lesson plan also includes:
Teach animal lovers how to decipher frog speak. Classes learn about the different calls using audio clips. They then imitate the calls as a group and make a recording. The challenge is to try to recognize individual sounds—can they do it?
4 Views 4 Downloads
- Have individuals come up with their own call for mating, distress, release, and territorial
- Use the extra resources referenced to have learners research additional characteristics of frogs
- Provide pupils with devices with Internet access to listen to the different frog calls
- Offers option for literature to supplement the lesson
- Provides assessment options