This Call of the Wild: Grades K-4 lesson plan also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
The sound a frog makes lets people know what it's up to. A two-part lesson begins by discussing the life cycle of a frog and the individual stages with drawings. The second part has learners listen to the frogs' different sounds and what they mean.
- Read the background information together with pupils and have them draw pictures to summarize the context
- Ask pupils to mimic the different frog calls
- Requires Internet access and headphones to listen to the different frog calls
- Provides all necessary materials and information
- Offers an extension activity to further learning