When we touch something, what actually happens? Young physicists get in depth with electrons in a video from Veritasium. The narrator first explains the intricate interactions that occur at the subatomic level before answering a variety of electron-related questions from viewers.
- Play the video during your study of the theories of Pauli, Hund, and Heisenberg
- Take learning further by asking the class to research methods of visualizing the electron interactions that occur during touch
- The resource demands a high level of knowledge of quantum mechanics
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- The narrator uses many visual aids to help convey his answers
- Subject matter is interesting and engaging