A cell phone isn't used for this cell communication. Use a video resource to overview three main types of cell junctions. It provides a graphic of each type and elaborates on each with a description. The last line expands upon the importance of the junctions.
- Encourage research of other cell junctions in non-animal cells
- As a class, come up with other examples of where pupils use the types of junctions
- Be wary of students accessing other YouTube videos if asked to watch this one independently
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Can be used for at-home reference
- Good for visual learners
- May not be engaging