This Cheese, Catastrophes, and Process Control: Crash Course Engineering #25 video also includes:
Let's consider how cheese is an important consideration in engineering. An educational video introduces viewers to the concept of process control systems. It uses an example of a Toronto cheese factory to highlight the importance of a process control system as well as feed forward and feedback systems.
- Have the class create graphic organizers describing feed forward and feedback systems
- Invite a quality control specialist to give a presentation
- 25th part of the Crash Course Engineering series
- Diagrams help with understanding
- Example is easy to follow