How do bodies fight infections and illnesses? An animation of the way T cells clone to fight an infection provides many details. The resource also provides an excellent written introduction and ideas for how to ensure pupils understand the material.
- Add the diagram at the beginning of the video to science journals
- Relies on prior knowledge of the parts and functions of a cell at a very high level
- Allows for download as either a WMV or MOV file in multiple sizes
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Links to both online and book resources for extending knowledge
- Designed to meet both AP and IB Biology standards