This Cold Weather Fitness Guide activity & project also includes:
- Student Reference
- Join to access all included materials
Don't sacrifice physical activity every time cold winter weather arrives. From walking or circuit training to warm, healthy recipes and safety reminders, this resource will help encourage learners to prioritize their fitness and stay active on their next snow days.
- Print the brochure for each learner to have individually, or incorporate the circuit training or walking suggestions into your next snow day in PE
- Remember to highlight the safety measures for dealing with inclement weather
- Breaks down how many minutes per day/week should be dedicated to moderate or vigorous activity
- Includes list of several tips for improving walking