This Concept Map graphic organizer also includes:
When you think of one topic, related ideas and details invariably follow. That's concept mapping! Jot down ideas with a straightforward graphic organizer that works both electronically and as a printed resource.
46 Views 32 Downloads
- Make the link available to individuals or small groups when conducting research in a computer lab
- Model concept mapping by projecting the worksheet onto the board and filling in the spaces during a class reading assignment
- One topic branches into six subtopics, which branch into sixteen additional topics; learners may need to modify this format for their needs
- Not specific to any specific subject, making the resource ideal for any class setting
- There is no character limit in each box, so learners can add lengthy quotations if needed