This Confidence Activities activity & project also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
I have confidence in me! Don't miss this collection of 24 activity ideas designed to help learners develop confidence and positive self-esteem. The activity topics include: setting milestones, drawing self-portraits, crafting a personal mission statement, getting organized, and so on.
- Activities can be used as part of an advisory class or positive self-esteem unit, or carried out throughout the school year as character education activities
- Refer to the first sentences in each activity sheet to identify the target age or grade level
- Wide and varied list of topics to cover in relation to positive self-esteem
- Well-organized worksheets touch on a number of different skills