This Continued Close Read of “Sloth Canopy Researcher: Bryson Voirin” lesson plan also includes:
Let's explore the rainforest by studying its inhabitants. Pupils continue reading an interview with a sloth scientist and answer text-dependent questions. Next, they engage in a class discussion to share the new facts they learned about the rainforest.
- Have individuals research and share about an animal from the rainforest
- Display a variety of books about the rainforest
- Installment three from the consecutive 10-part Grade 5 ELA Module 2a, Unit 1 series
- Provides differentiation strategies
- Includes a movement activity to support kinesthetic learners