This COVID-19: Globalization and Economic Impact lesson plan also includes:
How does COVID-19 affect a global economy? The final installment in a three-part series explores the economic impact of the illness on a global scale. High school historians discuss globalization and analyze sources of data to understand how the disease directly impacts economic growth. Scholars complete worksheets and writing prompts to demonstrate their understanding of effects such an increase in unemployment rates worldwide.
- Compare how other world events such as war have impacted the economy in the past
- Guide a discussion on the local impact of COVID-19
- Instructor may need to include updated economic data
- Resource includes an optional homework assignment
- The lesson is adaptable to multiple subjects