This Defining Bullying activity & project also includes:
How can you recognize bullying? How is verbal bullying different from physical or social bullying, and when has a joke gone too far? Learners use their own experiences and ideas to inform the discussion.
274 Views 204 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Search for a supplemental video or news article on the issue to help make the learning experience more tangible
- Be sure to incorporate any school policies or guidelines about bullying when completing the contract portion of the lesson
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Lesson offers flexibility and focuses on student interaction, rather than too much direct instruction
- Includes three separate activities on the topic, one of which involves hypothetical situations that are provided in the lesson plan