This Determining Discrete Probability Distributions 1 lesson plan also includes:
Learn how to determine a probability distribution. In the ninth installment of a 21-part module, future mathematicians use theoretical probabilities to develop probability distributions for a random variable. They then use these distributions to solve problems.
- Assign the problem set worksheet as homework
- Challenge pupils to come up with situations with specific probability distributions
- Lesson requires learners to be able to calculate compound probabilities
- Uses an assortment of contextual situations
- Lesson guide indicates where to assess mathematical practices