Who rules the kingdoms of life? Viewers learn about the three domains of life (Bacteria, Archaea, and Eukarya) and the four kingdoms of domain Eukarya in the fourth installment of a five-part video series. It presents a branch diagram of these domains and kingdoms and describes the similarities and differences of the domains.
- Provide pupils with a graphic organizer to sort information introduced in the video
- Use the video during an introductory lesson on the different domains
- Viewers should have prior knowledge of prokaryotes and eukaryotes (previous video)
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Connects new information to previously learned information on prokaryotic and eukaryotic cells
- Video only mentions the four kingdoms of domain Eukarya in the last few seconds and does not explain the differences between them